Thank you for your interest in supporting Masters alpine ski racing in Colorado! Below are opportunities to assist our organization while helping to promote your business or services to the racers that use your products and services. The Rocky Mountain masters is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization primarily run by volunteers. Your Sponsorship is essential to our success!
We appreciate the local businesses that support all aspects of both our racers lives and their access to the goods and services they need to compete in ski racing.
- 1 year commitment to donate $500 cash/check or products/services in equivalent value
- Sponsor recognition and logo on vinyl banners at the start and finish of every race.
- Sponsor recognition and logo on printed pamphlets that are distributed around Colorado.
- Sponsor recognition and logo on business cards which include the schedule and organization contact information.
- Sponsor logo on the main page of the website.
- Sponsor recognition and logo on emails.
Sponsor a Race Day
This is now our 15th year of the extremely successful and well received fundraising Sponsor a Race Day (SRD) program. This fully tax-deductible donation gives you (or your group) “naming” rights for that sponsored race. Rocky Mountain Masters (RMM) has a full selection of race days/event disciplines available for sponsorship(s). If you were a sponsor last year, you will be given the first opportunity to sponsor this season’s similar race venue or discipline. After the Fall Party on November 19th, previous sponsored events will be considered “open” and available to our membership at our Fall Party.
If you are interested in sponsoring a race, please contact us for available sponsorship dates before submitting your payment online or mailing the form with payment.
The current SRD donation fees are:
- $350 for 1 race
- $650 for 2 races
- $900 for 3 races
Thank you to all of last year's sponsors for their generous and valuable support last season and we hope you will consider sponsoring us again this season!